I think I’ve finally got this Trump thing figured out. Consider:
- He’s a rich kid whose dad bought him out of trouble.
- He breaks the law. A lot.
- He’s a rich businessman who routinely stiffs small businesses and drives them out of business.
- He has secret documents that, if they ever got out, could destroy him.
- He hangs around with bad dudes, including an ex-KGB agent, mobsters, and Nazis.
- His plans are convoluted and nonsensical, and won’t actually work in the real world.
- He does mean things to small children.
- He lies all the time.
- He’s great at inciting others to go fight, but can’t take a punch himself.
So basically, he’s every 1980s action movie villain combined into one. I’m just worried that in order to defeat him, we’re either going to have to organize a combination breakdancing competition/talent show or have a low-speed car chase that ends with one vehicle going over a cliff and then exploding in midair.